We can't do this work without you. As a small startup, we are lean and focused on stretching every dollar we raise to have the greatest impact. Help us hold abusers accountable. Help us remove the barriers that prevent survivors from rebuilding their lives. Help us unleash the potential that survivors have not just to survive, but to thrive.
*FreeFrom is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.
We're bringing 500 professional women together to help survivors of domestic violence start their own small businesses and build safe and secure futures for themselves and their children though financial independence, confidence and community.
It takes entire communities to dismantle systems of oppression and create change. If you would like to volunteer your time and share your skills with us, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for volunteers with the following skills:
- Law (support for the entrepreneurs we support, e.g. entity formation, employment issues, etc., and case research)
- Marketing & Publicity
- Event Planning
- Graphic design
- Finance and business
We are also interested in hiring college, legal, and MBA interns to join our team.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about volunteering.
Interested in hosting a fundraiser to support our work? Thank you so much! Here are a few fundraiser ideas to help inspire you:
- Bake Sale
- House Party
- Donate % of product sales
- Office Jeans/Pajama Day
- 5k, Half Marathon, Marathon
- Event Raffle
- Offer a Cooking Class to Friends and Neighbors
- Donate a Birthday (Instead of presents, ask for a donation)
- Garage Sale
- Guess How Many Sweets in the Jar (Put a huge jar of sweets in the office. Charge $5 for a guess. Whoever guesses the correct number of sweets wins the contents of the jar!)
- Trivia Night
- Fashion Show
- Gift Wrapping (best around the holidays!)
Whatever you decide to do to support FreeFrom, we'd love to help you however we can! Just reach out.