We are a small, lean organization working hard to stretch every dollar we raise as far as it can go to support healing and economic justice for survivors of domestic violence. Thank you for trusting us with your hard-earned money.
*FreeFrom is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.
It takes entire communities to dismantle systems of oppression and create change. If you would like to volunteer your time and share your skills with us, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for volunteers with the following skills:
- Law (support for the entrepreneurs we support, e.g. entity formation, employment issues, etc., and case research)
- Marketing & Publicity
- Event Planning
- Graphic design
- Finance and business
We are also interested in hiring college, legal, and MBA interns to join our team.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about volunteering.
Interested in hosting a fundraiser to support our work? Thank you so much! Here are a few fundraiser ideas to help inspire you:
- Bake Sale
- House Party
- Donate % of product sales
- Office Jeans/Pajama Day
- 5k, Half Marathon, Marathon
- Event Raffle
- Offer a Cooking Class to Friends and Neighbors
- Donate a Birthday (Instead of presents, ask for a donation)
- Garage Sale
- Guess How Many Sweets in the Jar (Put a huge jar of sweets in the office. Charge $5 for a guess. Whoever guesses the correct number of sweets wins the contents of the jar!)
- Trivia Night
- Fashion Show
- Gift Wrapping (best around the holidays!)
Whatever you decide to do to support FreeFrom, we'd love to help you however we can! Just reach out.